This page covers the software and datasets associated with:
J. F. P. Kooij, G. Englebienne and D. M. Gavrila. Mixture of Switching Linear Dynamics to Discover Behavior Patterns in Object Tracks. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2015.
- This software and associated datasets are provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or other damages, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, interruption of business, lost or corrupted data or programs, system crashes, or diversion of system or other resources, arising out of or relating to this license or the performance, quality, results, use of, or inability to use this software and/or associated datasets. The authors shall not be liable for any claim asserted against you by any other party, including but not limited to claims for infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- If the software and/or associated datasets are altered - i.e. if additions, deletions, or any other modifications are made - prominent notices must be displayed so that any recipients know that they are not receiving the original software and/or associated datasets.
- Any publication that makes use of this software and/or associated datasets should contain a reference to:
Julian F. P. Kooij, Gwenn Englebienne and Dariu M. Gavrila "Mixture of Switching Linear Dynamics to Discover Behavior Patterns in Object Tracks", IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2015.
- Any commercial use of this software and/or associated datasets is prohibited under this license. Separate license agreements might be made with the University of Amsterdam. Please contact the authors.
- This license must be retained with all copies or derivatives of the software and/or datasets.
I DO NOT AGREE with the above license terms I AGREE with the above license terms